A Smiles for Central America expedition usually costs between $2,400 and $2,800, depending on airfare and other costs at the time of our reservations. This price includes:
- Round trip airfare from Salt Lake City. The amount for participants traveling from other airports may vary slightly.
- Hotel. We always stay in very nice hotels--this is not roughing it! Safety and comfort are very important to us.
- Food. We provide all meals except in the airports on the first and last day.
- Ground transportation while in the country.
- A 1 to 2 day excursion with a humanitarian service project at the end of the expedition, including meals, hotel, and ground transportation.
Tour participants are responsible for their own spending money for souvenirs and other personal expenses.
. . . . . . .